Thursday, January 20, 2011

Theming Machine!

Not sure if Theming is even a word but that is what best describes me the last two nights. First I revamped this site a bit (what do you think?). Then I thought I might as well try and redo my tumblr one as well. My wife was kind enough to take a few shots of my workout today and that provided a good header. I will probably play around with the tumblr one a bit more so dont be suprised if you go to it one day and it looks completely different.

Then there is the fact that I have 2 fitness blogs. I really like the simplicity of it. I just don’t really know if I want to keep and maintain 2 separate fitness blogs. Maybe I will see which one brings in the most traffic!

Had a great workout today. I was working from home because of all the snow we got yesterday. Since I don’t have a lot of weights here I decided to do the P90x Back and Bicep workout instead of my usual strength training session. It was a great workout and I followed it up with some HIIT snow shoveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment