Friday, January 21, 2011

Quick Update

I am exhausted and ready for bed but I have been wanting to get a good post up for awhile so here I am.  It will be a post but I cannot vouch for how good it will be.

As some know, I have been doing a combination of Visual Impact and Leangains for roughly 2 months now and I am really starting to see a difference. Just today I had to cinch my belt up to the very last (homemade) hole. The one usually reserved for when I wear tighter style dress pants. And for the first time ever, that last notch didn't feel uncomfortable!

Although I am losing body fat and weight on the scale, I am not quite ready to take new progress photo's quite yet. Maybe in another month or so.  I really want to go for the ab shot before I put up another picture. If not, I am afraid no one would be able to tell the difference.

Well that is about all I have for now. I am hoping to post about my Whole30 challenge that I have been doing at the office. Maybe by the end of the weekend I can get that up as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment