Saturday, January 1, 2011

Low Calorie Week Off



I spent the week eating low calorie and getting in a daily run. I also took the week off from weight training to let my muscles refresh and to just relax and enjoy the holiday season. Next week I start Phase II of Visual Impact. I will be working on a combination of size and strength. I am very much looking forward to getting back into the gym. Oh yeah, I also ordered and received a GymBoss to help me with my intervals. I cannot wait to start using it on Monday at the gym.

Today also marks the start of my Whole Foods challenge that I setup with some co-workers in my office. The concept is simple. Follow the Paleo eating habits and avoid all processed foods.  We are using a website called 100 Point Challenge to track it all. I will be posting my own personal struggles with the eating plan along with some tips and recipes throughout the month. At the end of it all, I will put up a summary of my thoughts and any progress that it allowed me to obtain towards my own personal goals.




No comments:

Post a Comment