Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Benefits of Being Healthy

Earlier I was discussing with a friend the benefits of being healthy. He was trying to convince me that there were no real benefits to working out and being healthy besides looking good. Of course, I disagreed with him and gave him some of my personal reasons for staying healthy.

Here are my Top Nine Reasons

  1. I can go outside and play with my kids rather than sitting on a chair and watching.

  2. I can go for walks and bike rides with my family.

  3. We can go to the park and walk the trails.

  4. I can take my family to the pool and be in the water with them.

  5. We can play ball or tag.

  6. My health wont prevent me from seeing my kids go to Prom, graduate from high school/college and get married.

  7. My health wont prevent me from holding my grandchildren and watching them grow.

  8. I know that my wife can count on me when she needs me most.

  9. My health wont prevent me from continuing to support my wife and family.


These are just but a few of the reasons why I want to maintain a healthy and vibrant lifestyle. In summary, I keep myself healthy so that I can continue to care for my family and provide them all of life's greatest treasures.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, really great blog posts… I've enjoyed reading through your blog because of the great style and energy you put into each post. I actually run AceHealth.org, a blog of my personal research and experiences. If you're interested, I would love to have you on as a guest blogger. Please send me an e-mail: bob.mauer65(at)gmail(dot)com, and I can give you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my blog and thank you for your comment. I am currently not doing any guest writing because I have a lack of time. I have a newborn son and 2 daughters so I barely have time to write my own stuff. :(

    I will keep it in mind for the future once I my schedule clears up a bit. Thanks for the consideration!

    ReplyDelete