Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekly Link Love



I am going to start posting links to blogs and sites that I frequent and enjoy. I am hoping to spread the wealth of great sites out there for others to enjoy. For today I am going to start off with blogs that are for Dad's. Sometimes Dad's get forgotten about when it comes to caring for our kids. Below are two Dad's that have great involvement in their kid's lives. That is something I strive to do as well. I highly respect any father that goes above and beyond the normal "Dad" duties.

Websites for Dad's

Daddoes.com - The Place Where Dads Do Things and Review Things.

A great site that reviews all the latest and greatest toys. This is a great site for finding a great toy or game for your little guy or gal.


Daddysdown.com - A blog about life, kids and fatherhood. Has anyone seen my coffee mug.

I really enjoy this blog.  He has some great posts about what its like to be Dad along with some great examples of things not to do as a Dad. The think I like the best is his weekly Datificates. My kids love this idea and cannot wait to try them out.


Dads4life.org - Because They Follow Our Lead

This is a site that I follow on Twitter. They are a non-profit organization that exist to provide Fathers of all ages, races, religion or cultures the support, education and information to enhance their lives and change the future of our nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment