Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Day Plan

My plan for Thanksgiving week is simple. No workouts (except for some ab work), eat light (except for Thursday of course), and don't worry about anything. The timing of this week is actually perfect. This week marks the 4th week of my new training program. I was suppose to start week 5 next week but I decided to take the week off and enjoy the holiday. Plus I am going out of town so hitting a gym would be even more difficult. What I didn't plan on was having a crazy week at work that would cause me to lose my last 2 days of training before the break. But that is life and I cannot worry about what I cannot change.

It's my plan to try and go into a calorie deficient starting tomorrow through Thanksgiving along with a calorie deficiet following Thanksgiving. I am hoping to use Thanksgiving as a bit of a refeed/cheat day. I say tomorrow because tonight is family movie night and we are going to enjoy some popcorn and candy. I know it's not primal but I really enjoy this time with the family and I truly believe in the 80/20 rule. Enjoy life!  Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment