Thursday, April 21, 2011

Down But Not Out

I haven't been feeling the best the last few days. I am not sure if its allergies, a cold, stress, lack of sleep or all of the above. Last night my wife took on all baby duties and allowed me to go to sleep early and get a good nights rest under my belt. I am feeling a bit better today but still not at 100%.  I am suppose to have a workout tomorrow but I may forgo that and allow my body to completely recover.  After all, with Easter just a mere 3 days away, I really don't want to continue to be sick.

I am currently working on a new workout program called HIT. I am hoping this program will allow me to have more time outside of the gym doing things that really matter. Like hanging out with my family and friends.  Spending 5 days a week in the gym gets to be a bit much and I have been doing it week after week for almost 6 years now. I am ready for a change. I just hope that HIT will give me the change I need but still allow some growth.  Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment