Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Adonis Index Transformation

It's over. The last 12 weeks went by fast. Too fast. I started and finished strong but had way to many "off" days in between. Such is life I guess. My fault and I realize that. On the bright side of things, no one has to worry about me taking a spot in the top 10. 

All kidding aside, I realize what my downfalls were this last 12 weeks. My workouts were strong but my diet was weak. That has always been my downfall. Lifting weights is not an excuse to eat like crap. I can do 6 days of clean eating but all it takes is one day to derail it all. I had too many of those "one days".

I am going to take this learning opportunity to come back stronger, bigger, and leaner. You just wait and see! 

I have two different sets of pictures. My official photo shoot, which was my wife taking pics with our SLR, didn't turn out quite like I had hoped. Blame it on the carb-load, water cut, poor lighting, oil, whatever. I didn't like most of the pictures. The second set of photo's I actually had my wife take with her iphone right before bed. I had a good pump going from a full day of activities and I actually like the photo's more.

My starting stats were:
Waist - 34"
Shoulders - 48"
Weight - 180 lbs

And my final stats were:
Waist - 32.5
Shoulders - 48.5
Weight - 175.2

So in summary, I lost an 1.5" on my waist, gained a 1/2" on my shoulders and lost almost 5lbs. So it wasn't a total loss and my diet didn't suck that bad. It just wasn't good enough to show my abs more.



 

 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Congratulations! You look great, and huge (in a good way!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Thanksgiving was tough for me with lots of good eating. Now its time to get back into the swing of things. :)

    ReplyDelete