Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Black Powder FTW!

So today starts the day that I work out with Black Powder...again.  I started using a pre-workout supplement about 2 years ago after I started to plateau. The first one I used was No-Xplode and it was awesome! The pump and energy it gave me was nothing I had experienced before. Even the veins in my arms were bulging.  After using that product for a couple of months the effect started to wear off. I guess my body was getting used to it. Over the next 2 years I went from No-Xplode to Nano-Vapor to Black Powder and back again. I laid off all supplements about 4 months ago because of extreme stomach pain. I thought all the supplements where causing my health to deteriorate. Turns out that I have a gluten intolerance and that is what was causing my stomach pain. So now its back to a pre-workout supplement.  The one that I am going to go with first is Black Powder and this is purely because of cost. They all do the same thing but I can get a 20 dose pack of Black Powder for about 25 bucks during Gold Card week at GNC. This will last me about a month since I only take it on the days I lift.


So...today is the first day with Black Powder...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment