Monday, February 7, 2011

This Weeks Fitness Goals

My goals for this week are as follows:

  1. Come up with a new workout structure for the second half of Visual Impact Phase II. I believe in both muscle confusion as well as not getting bored so I like to change up my workouts every 4 weeks. I also have a hard time coming up with my own routines so this has proven to be a bigger chore than I thought it would be.

  2. Eat better. I just came off of a 30 day Whole30 challenge where I only went off track 3 small times. In the last week  I have binged twice and felt the effects almost immediately.  This week I really want to get on track with some good healthy eating.

  3. Fine tune my leangains cut. I have been doing a lot of research over the last week on leangains. As many know, I have not had the best success with it over the last 6+ months. I have decided to do a cut first. Therefore, I am going to go into a daily deficit with at least one day a week as a refeed.  I hope this finally gets me to where I want to be.

  4. I am working on something exciting but I wont be able to announce it until the end of May.

That about wraps up my week in health and fitness. What are your plans to make this week the healthiest it can be?

No comments:

Post a Comment